1) You get in a fight with somebody at school only for the other person to suddenly leave and you shout, "There's no running in trainer battles!"
2) You ever thought Yoshi was a girl because Yoshi lays eggs.
3) You thought Lunar: Silver Star Story made a better love story
4) You still cry when Aeris dies in Final Fantasy 7.
5) You've ever tried to search for the lyrics to the Tetris
music on Google.
6) You wished you could marry your favorite video game character.(Yes, somebody has done this and his name is Sal9000. He married Nene Anegasaki from Love Plus.)
7) You can create discussions using quotes from Star Fox 64.
8) You once believed that eating mushrooms would make you grow like Mario.
9) You wanted to cosplay as your favorite video game character.
10) Your mother buys you a backpack and you get mad because it doesn't have enough room for Pokeballs nor potions.
11) You know that the Magnavox Odyssey is the first video game
console ever made.
12) You've ever questioned if shooting the dog in Duck Hunt was considered Animal Abuse.
13) You've played every NES game ever made.
14) You sang the "you found a treasure item" jingle from Zelda when you've found something you've lost a long time ago.
15) You think the Japanese voice actors have more talent than the English release actors.
16) You remember all the lyrics to the Driving Test stage from Parappa the Rapper.
17) You've played an all-nighter of a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game.
18) You know that the ending credits song to Um Jammer Lammy is the same song they used at the end of Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series Movie.
19) You find that you get a better score when you're already upset.
20) You've tried to talk like Mario.
21) You've ever had a crush on a Kingdom Hearts character.
22) You still remember playing Sega as a child.
23) You knew that the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog also created a Japanese dating sim game called Girl's Garden.
----- attachment -----
View 2 comments | Leave a comment |
View all journal entries
Update your own journal!