Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » TV Shows and Cartoons »
what time isit ?!?!?!?!

First | [1]
what time isit ?!?!?!?!
Yu_Kanda on Jul 21, 2013 00:37:59

Posts » 330

ADVENTURE TIME..... well not really i think it came on at 6 or sumthin .... but yeah!!!! ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: what time isit ?!?!?!?!
Akuma_Goh on Oct 30, 2013 05:35:46

Posts » 50

Are you saying that all time is adventure time!? APPROVES!!!!!

----- signature -----

Edit 
lillithewhitelady on Aug 22, 2014 14:28:35

Posts » 11

i married marceline just today *_*

----- signature -----

Edit 
lillithewhitelady on Aug 27, 2019 11:20:56

Posts » 11

please don't waste your time on mis-adventure time...i had stopped watching it on october 13th 2015 after that spoiler about mi-stakes,but after 1 or 2 years i accidentally began to find out some information about the seasons i hadn't watched(including that toxic miniseries)so 4 months ago i read the plots of their episodes on the wiki and 3 months ago i surrendered and decided to watch them on watch cartoons online...i just want to write i haven't recovered yet after those tears,stomachache and insomnia...those vampires who are incorrectly portrayed as fully living creatures(such as those characters from "hotel transylvania","vampirina","isadora moon" etc.)so that they have all their vitals-icluding that super annoying beat-are better than those ones who are correctly portrayed as corpses and are so dumb they don't accept undeath so that they ruin themselves thanks to princess idiotgum's c.r.a.p.

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]