We Bare Bears
(tv shows & cartoons)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Member Groups » original characters
POST YOUR OCS!!!

First | [1]
POST YOUR OCS!!!
crabbable on Aug 04, 2019 01:52:24

Posts » 20

i want to see everyone's ocs!!!! i love the creativity everyone has but it's sad some people feel shy or feel like they don't have the opportunity to share their ideas. please, feel free to share them!!!!!

i think i'll share my oc's later on in the thread. it's almost 2 am as i'm writing this lol i'm too tired to write anything coherent about my guys right now (also i hope this is the right board to post this in oop)

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
Re: POST YOUR OCS!!!
Wapeach on Aug 04, 2019 12:28:03

Posts » 9

H*CK YEAH!! :oD!! I actually have a. Bunch Of OCs but as to not infodump TOO much I'll be only talk about three of 'em

This bad boy right here is Neil McCoy! Some people in a server I'm in made a favorite character mashup, so he's my favorite characters animorphed into one being.

Yeah, my choices of favorite characters are kinda whack but Eh.

Next up, a character whom I've actually already talked about before, named Princess Prune! I've seen a lot of interpretations of the hypothetical Wapeach/Warupeachy/Warupichi character that could've been introduced in Super Mario Tennis.

And last, but certainly not least, Augustine and Victor von Count! Unironic Sesame Street OCs? In my fanart? It's more likely then you'd think. But yeah. They're fankids for the Count and the Countess (yep, the dude has a spouse! Well, it depends on the skit, but she's most often portrayed as his romantic partner). Augustine is rather air-headed and energetic, loves multiplication, and is very proud to be a vampire. Victor, however, was born blind, is extremely shy and secretive, but has a passion for witchcraft, sorcery, and dividing numbers.
That's about all I'm gonna show! I might show more of 'em if I have the balls to but who knows.

----- signature -----

Edit 
crabbable on Aug 04, 2019 15:35:28

Posts » 20

AHHH i love your ocs they're sooo good and unique!! i especially love augustine and victor, their designs are just perfect and cute. 10/10 LOVE them

i think i'll share some of mine now... i say some, because i have wayyyy too many.

setup for these ocs: they live in a future where all humans have had their dna altered to adapt to the rising climate and basically everyone is a mutant

this is DOCTOR BRAINJAR!!! he is a mad-ish scientist studying genetic modification. he worked under a famous scientist who created a way to manipulate human dna so the body would transform into any shape desired, and he is pioneering this technique to allow more complex changes. also he legally changed his name to Doctor Brainjar and put his brain in a jar because he thought it'd be funny. he 100% doesn't regret it. he's eccentric and excitable and a little bit oblivious but still a smartypants

this is his assistant Dr. Briar, an agender little critter who tends to spend all their energy lazing around the lab. he has an unrequited crush on brainjar that he tries not to pay attention to. she's very dry-humored, blunt, and gloomy, but despite everything she's still a genius. she also likes junk food a whole whole lot

this will be the last one i'll talk about for now cause i'm a little... Wordy in my descriptions but this is simply Puppet, a wobbly stuffed animal-like guy who wanders around the lab babbling to himself about nothing. he's kind of like gir from invader zim but less shrill. however, every once in a while he'll stop his babbling and begin speaking of "prophecies" that no one has been able to decipher. dr brainjar and dr briar view him as a sort of side-project, their goal being to understand what even the heck his prophecies are supposed to mean.

...i have a whole lot more ocs, but i'm way too wordy to post any more. you'd be reading a novel-length post by that point! i have many more oc universes this is just the one i'm super focused on at the moment (i even uploaded briar and brainjar here and married them,,,,,,)

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
sealegs on Aug 05, 2019 03:17:45

Posts » 10

oh hello you have magnificent characters

here are some of my shitheads i suppose

Clover is my main bitch
https://toyhou.se/610874.clover
shes literally just a fat stupid alpaca that is all

then Graffiti here (who i dont draw nearly enough despite him being my icon and username on most sites LOL)

and your friendly neighborhood gay couple Sleepyhead and Rodrick, a boogey monster and a friendly mischief demon. im just now realizing i have no pics of them together on my computer despite having made them like 4 years ago

and i almost forgot, Sealegs who is how i got my username. He's a sailor otter who loves to eat rotting fish and hanging out with Graffiti

then there is my disgusting son Eli https://toyhou.se/1244753.eli
and my other horrible man rusty who i love for no reason https://toyhou.se/1720102.rusty

also, obligatory goth BF https://toyhou.se/1284006.gothboi

the weirder ones include:

crack addict insectkin kleptomaniac rabbit

mentally unstable fraudulent albino alligator "doctor" that lives at a nuclear power
plant and eats nothing but bush's baked beans

clinically depressed french giraffe who is also a clown

robot dog with a cows tongue who is leader of a pack of mutant deer, who was also created by a engineer who transferred his brain into the body of a half robot-half zombie cat with a clock for an eye

i have a ton more but most of them are on my toyhouse...MOST

----- signature -----

Edit 
crabbable on Aug 05, 2019 15:54:06

Posts » 20

OOOOHHHHH yours are SO GOOD!!! i love rusty... i have a weird soft spot for fictional shitheads. and just all your character concepts in general are so unique and wacky... that baked beans doc gator sounds incredible. these are EXCELLENT

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
gaydrinkycrow on Aug 18, 2019 13:44:40

Posts » 1

I'm new but I saw this thread and I was like...wig! Gotta reply!

This is Hellfur! He's my current main sona.

This is my main OC that I've had since I was 12(I'm 22 now...so she's 10 years old!) Obviously she's the yellow fox. (This image was done by my friend officialcrystalpepsi)

----- signature -----

Edit 
crabbable on Aug 20, 2019 01:35:29

Posts » 20

CUUUUTE!!!!! i LIVE for transmasc furs. rock on

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
crabbable on Sep 05, 2019 22:18:49

Posts » 20