My Singing Monsters
(games)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Games and Video Games » Finho Region
Hyper Town

First | [1]
Hyper Town
Sion_Lionheart on Sep 23, 2008 16:57:02

Posts » 6328

Sion sits on his throne like chair in the center of his gym. He watches his milotic swim in the moat around his chair singing happily when his leafeon suddenly jumps into his lap. With a smile he begins to pet her

"Well, today is the official start of the Finho region. Hope we'll meet lots of strong trainers."

( no paragraph form is not required but can be used i just thought it'd be easier to start my town this way )

----- signature -----

Sion: You say i'm weak, I'm a nobody, I'm washed up, a has-been well if that the case how come i'm still the undefeated legendary beast i was years ago ::grins:: you people have no respect for legends
SAY SOMETHING NOW!?
Me And My best friend Mattku getting a lil training done
Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless. ALL MINE!
A commanding presence, a vision of martial and acrobatic skills, unwavering determination and intimidating beauty.
Edit 
Re: Hyper Town
Sion_Lionheart on Sep 26, 2008 15:33:20

Posts » 6328

Man Hyper Town and its scientific communities....man i love this place =^^= always a new thing to try out

----- signature -----

Sion: You say i'm weak, I'm a nobody, I'm washed up, a has-been well if that the case how come i'm still the undefeated legendary beast i was years ago ::grins:: you people have no respect for legends
SAY SOMETHING NOW!?
Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless. ALL MINE!
A commanding presence, a vision of martial and acrobatic skills, unwavering determination and intimidating beauty.
Edit 
Sion_Lionheart on Sep 30, 2008 16:02:19

Posts » 6328

still no trainers after all this time =^^;= did they even announce this region?

----- signature -----

SAY SOMETHING NOW!?
Edit 
Xketza on Nov 12, 2008 23:44:05

Posts » 5708

uhhh???...O.o *tilts head* what?

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]